Upstairs in the Alexandra Hall
LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER
First 3 consecutive classes £25 for NEW students who subscribe to my mailing list. Classes must be used within 3 months of purchase.
Single Class : Price £16.50
Class Ticket : Price £90 for six classes to be used within 9 weeks
Four Class Pass : Price £52.00 use within 3 months
I have been providing classes in Kew for 20 years!
The class is very friendly and is best suited to existing practitioners.
The practice of Iyengar yoga focuses on body alignment and detailed understanding of how to practice poses. This scientific and technical approach can promote healing on many levels, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
About the course
- Equipment – There is a significant amount of equipment for Iyengar yoga practice at the hall. You will need your own mat but there are a few spare mats for at the Hall that you can borrow.
- Food: Eat no less than 3 hours before class if a heavy meal or 2 hours before class if a light meal.
- Clothing: Should be stretchy and allow for movement ,easy breathing and unrestricted blood flow.
- Please fill in the HEALTH DISCLOSURE FORM here.
- Term Dates – Sept 12th – Dec 12th 2016
No classes on the Bank holidays
Time – 19:30 to 21:00
- Next Course – 2016
Parking and Travel
- Parking – Is available on local roads or some free spaces available inside the grounds.
- Travel- The Centre is close to Kew Gardens Tube and has a good local bus service. Go to Transport For London sites to plan your route.
- Payment Methods: Directly to Janette using cash, cheque, online banking, and by credit or debit card at the class. You can also use PayPal (charges apply) on line from this site, below.