Second week Portugal in 2020. Oct 30 – Nov 6th TBC
A week of yoga give a chance to completely de-stress, regain lost energy and clear your mind and regain lost creativity. Included in the Holiday ….
- Dates & Times: From 2 pm on Friday of arrival until 9am on Friday of departure.
- Facilities: Include a fully equipped yoga studio, three well kept, swimming pools and an orchard in which you are invited to pick the fruit.
- Accommodation: Twin rooms with private bath. A limited number of single rooms with private bath.
- Three slightly cheaper beds in the dormitory sharing a large bathroom with multiple amenities.
- There is plenty of space and quiet nooks all around the property if you wish to be alone,
- Meals: Vegetarian and menu with a late morning brunch and 5 evening meals including Friday of arrival.
- The Yoga: Daily Iyengar classes morning and evening. Yoga in the morning only on Monday and Thursday.
- Transfers from the airport will be arranged for you after your itinerary is received.
- Local activities include cycling, pony riding, sunbathing the beach 10 minutes from the centre. I am just going for the yoga!!
- Eligibility: Some experience of Iyengar yoga will help you understand and settle to the method. You must be in general good health.
- Pregnancy: You need to have practised Iyengar yoga for a year to attend this holiday.
Not Included in the holiday……
- Your flight, holiday insurance & transfers.
- Please do not book your flight before notification that 9 participants have booked.
Book your holiday below…..places available for Nov 2020. Single rooms go fast so book as soon as you can.
Single Room – £1160/Deposit £500. Pay your on this site – Payment options published by Aug 10th 2020————————————
Twin/Double Room – £1010 per person/deposit £500. Pay your deposit on this site – payment options published by Aug 10th 2020
Dormitory shared bathroom – £795, three beds for women / Deposit £400 Pay your deposit on this site – Payment options published by Aug 10th 2020