It’s crazy to think that three days simply changing away from your regular schedule without getting on a plane could change your life. A yoga staycation could ‘reset’ you mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually and open up new avenues in your life.
The benefit of a yoga retreat is in the practice of yoga and perhaps the stress of packing, travelling and unpacking could be discarded.
- Date: August 14 – 16th 2019
- Time: 10:00 to 17:00 with a break for lunch.
- Venue: Yogaworks, 5 East Hill London SW18 2HT
- Travel: From Clapham Junction station, walk just 8 minutes up the hill or hop on one of the many buses for 3 stops to the venue.
- Who’s eligable: Those who are familiar with practicing yoga and want to experience the clear instruction and precision of the Iyengar method. Those who want to transition away form more aerobic styles of yoga will also benefit.
- Price: For 3 days – £350 or £125 per day. Payment methods – BACS, cash, cheque or credit card.
- Health Questionnaire: Please fill in here – http://yogaloka.com/health-questionnaire/
- Contact Janette: email@example.com / 07774 796 022 / http://www.yogaloka.com