CLASSES AT St LUKE’S, WORKSHOPS and YOGA HOLIDAYS
Please check with each individual private club or fitness provider for their individual terms and conditions.
Janette offers teaching services only at these clubs and has no influence on their business strategies or terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for classes at St Luke’s in Kew and Workshops at various locations do not apply elsewhere and are outlined below.
- At venues where I, Janette Browne, set up and run classes tickets are sold only in respect of the venue attended and are not transferable to other venues or dates except those stated on the tickets and, are non-refundable.
- Payment in advance by cash, cheque, BACS transfer, credit & debit card or Paypal. Classes or courses paid for by PayPal from my website must be used within 3 months.
- Where credit and debit cards are used those eligible for a refund, as laid out on this page, will not receive a refund of the PayPal transaction fee.
- Equipment is provided at the most venues but you may want to buy your own yoga mat. This is advisable as I do not have any control over the condition of the mats.
- Refunds are only available for the date of cancellation where the venue or Janette Browne cancel the class, all other dates paid for in respect of a course of classes or workshops/retreats over a number of days remain non refundable. Paypal and credit card fees are non refundable.
- There is no guarantee as to how many people will attend a class or workshop. You may or may not receive an estimate at the time of your enquiry. Guaranteed restricted numbers are only offered at private sessions.
- It is your responsibility to inform Janette of all health conditions and injuries even if you are unsure of how they will affect your yoga practice.
- Please fill in the health questionnaire, HERE
It is your responsibility to make Janette aware of any health conditions and medications you are taking. This should include physical and mental conditions both past and present.
A list of health conditions which are of interest within the Iyengar system but not exclusive, may be viewed HERE
Janette must be informed of your status in regard to these conditions and any other condition where a doctors or other recognised health care guidance has been sought.
It is your responsibility to put in place medical and travel insurance. PLEASE NOTE; you can get a FREE European health insurance card. Available HERE
Yogaloka holidays and retreats do not include flights and transfers or any other costs related to travelling too and from the retreat site.
Payment can be in cash, cheque, credit & debit card or the Paypal service on my site. Financial services offered by PayPal carry a transaction fee. 3.4% from my site and 2.75% when using a credit or debit card at the class.
Yogaloka Holidays fundamental rule of business is that all payments are non refundable and non transferable, given this you may be eligible for the following exceptions…
The holiday is cancelled by Janette Browne and no deposit to the venue has been paid.
If you pay your deposit at least 6 months before the holiday you can get a 75% refund on your deposit when another participant is found to take your place, and you have to cancel. For this refund to apply the remaining participants must number 12 or more.
Refunds as outlined above are not available to those who pay any fees under 6 months before the holiday
Deposits to the retreat venue have not yet been paid.
Where eligible for a refund a 25% administration fee is payable when the holiday is cancelled by you.
Where refunds are eligible funds will not be returned earlier than 3 weeks before the holiday.
FINAL payment is due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday.
You can talk to me about 3 staged payments including the deposit.
NON YOGA PARTNERS AND FAMILIES
Where non yoga partners and families come on the holiday, Yogaloka holidays and Janette Browne take no responsibility for their health and care, beyond booking rooms and providing catering the same as for all other yoga holiday participants.
All parents must take responsibility for the care, safety and discipline of their children on the holiday retreat site and elsewhere.